Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week 4, Thing 9: Library/Educational Blogs/Newsfeeds

This was a very interesting activity but like always, I spend too much time surfing the websites. Oh, well. I first went to the award winning edublogs. The 2008 winner link allowed me to review the best blogs. There were different categories like the best individual blog, best group blog, most influential, etc. I loved to be able to see the best teacher blog, librarian blog, and tech support (which are the ones I can share with my staff). I will definately recommend this website. I also clicked on the link for library blogs and was not very impressed. It has not been updated and it is not very friendly looking. I tried all the websites recommended to find blogs/feeds. My favorite was Google Blog Search for blogs and Syndic8.com to find feeds. I did not like the conversation tracker, Blog Pulse. I really don't have time to check who is talking about who. Overall, I'm liking and understanding blogs/feeds alot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment