Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Week 9, Thing 20: You Tube

I have used YouTube in the past but don't use it much since it is blocked from school. At school, I use teachertube. I can't recall the website, but you are able to save the video from Youtube and convert it into an mp4 file. This allows me to add to different types of presentations without having to go to the website. Students really enjoy videos because the website has such a wide variety that interests them. The main problem that I see is that some people are misusing this website and it scares us to think that our children can view things that are not appropriate. We have to be aware of what they are doing and advice them to be safe on the internet.

While I was searching YouTube, I found a video worth mentioning. I would like to share this video with my staff one of these days. Enjoy! and be Inspired like I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment