Thursday, August 13, 2009

Week 9, Thing 23: Copyright, Creative Commons, and Finale

Copyright is a very touchy topic. I did not enjoy the Disney type video because most of my students will dedicate more time looking at the characters than listening to the language spoken. I do teach copyright to my students and try to encourage teachers to follow the laws. We do what we can. I will definetly bookmark the creative commons website to share with my teachers and students. This is a good place to find material that can be modified and re-used. Great! No worries! Well, it is time to say goodbye to this blog space. I had tons of fun learning about so many resources that can make our life simpler. I am already planning on doing a mini-training to my staff to share what I have learned. Thanks again for such a wonderful experience. I will keep tabs to see if a similar workshop will become available for next year.

1 comment: